Japanese 100 Great Mountains Vol.3: Episode 011-015
Cover Design: Tanya
Release Date: September 30, 2018
This ebook is for FREE. About the Japanese version of this work, refer to the counterpart of our Japanese website.
Hodaka has restarted the challenge to conquer "Japanese 100 Great Mountains" since 2017. This record, the third volume of the series, includes five (the 11th to 15th) mountains.
- In Mount Daibosatsu, he has bought a shop curtain on which all the "Japanese 100 Great Mountains" are printed and imagines the day to complete them.
- In Mount Kirigamine, he luckily monopolizes the vast snow field and savors the scenery to the full.
- In Mount Nikko-Shirane, he is struck by the fear of sliding down a precipitous cliff and in a panic when he has dropped his camera.
- In Mount Makihata, he is not deceived by a fake summit and has attained the real peak.
- In Mount Kinpu, he has climbed the mountain twice in a short period of time to see the "Gojo-seki" rocks on the summit under the clear blue sky. Can he make it …?
Many picturesque sceneries, attractive local cuisine, refreshment in hot springs, and impressive encounters with other climbers …
You will witness Hodaka's exciting challenge!
Works List at The BBB